Rekindle Your Kindle
We’ll load up the e-readers with equipment manuals and medical equipment repair textbooks. The e-readers will then be distributed to hospital techs in the developing world to help them maintain and repair medical equipment!
Functioning e-Readers (Kindles, Nooks, Sony e-reader, etc) with chargers and cords.
Before January 15th, 2012
Where (Duke Campus)
– North 202
– Hudson 136 (Biomedical Engineering Department)
– Teer 311
Where (Mailing Address)
Hudson 136, Box 90281,
Durham, NC 27708
What if I don’t have an extra e-reader to donate?
No worries, here are some ways you can help:
- Share this event on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/243477399051611/
- Do your friends, relatives, professors, coworkers, teammates have an e-reader they aren’t using? Are they planning to upgrade their current e-reader? Ask if they’d be willing to donate their old one. Remember, donations can be mailed in, so non-Duke people can donate!
- For the holidays, ask for a new e-reader, and bring your old one back to campus to donate (or mail it in)!
- Buy a new or used one to donate!
- Ask your department office, house council member or professor if you can put a collection box there. (Contact email@example.com for a box & more info.)
- Put up some flyers!